Sea Dynamics Operator Grade 2 Course (Holimood Special Offer -$100)
Sea Dynamics has been established over 20 years, providing professional Cantonese and English courses for all type of Pleasure Vessels and Local Vessels. We have a lot of students pass the examinations every year, and their examination results are the top in Hong Kong, many of them got high score or even full marks in the examinations. People working in this field highly recommend our courses.
After you attended the lessons or watched course video, and booked for exam, you can come to our office to study the mock exam questions for free during our office hours. The next live English lessons will start on 14th, 15th of Aug 2021. Please register as early as possible.
- Mock questions are updated regularly for our students' reference, and we have video or audio to explain each questions.
- The course uses computer animations to help our students to understand rules of lights, preventing collisions, etc.
- The instructor has special methods and tips to help our students to prepare for exam.
- We have Cantonese lesson which is in differnet price and date, please go to Chinese page for details.
＊According to the Hong Kong Shipping and Port Control Ordinance Marine Department, all operators of pleasure vessels, boats and yachts driving within Hong Kong waters MUST HOLD the Pleasure Vessel Operator Certificate of Competency.
📍 Timeslot and Price
Cantonese Lesson Content, Holimood Special offer -$100 :
Lesson fee: Original price HK$4,600 per person (including Part A & Part B). Deposit $400.
*After paid the deposit, please bring the registration form and the remaining $4,100 (Cantonese lesson) to Sea Dynamics to complete the registration process *
Location: Wan Chai
Date: (Part A) 6th & 7th September, 2021 + (Part B) 9th & 10th September, 2021
Time: 7:00pm - 9:30pm
Language: Teaching in Cantonese, textbooks and mock questions in Chinese
English Lesson Content, Holimood Special offer -$100 :
Lesson fee: Original price HK$6,000 per person (including Part A & Part B). Deposit $400.
*After paid the deposit, please bring the registration form and the remaining $5,500 (English lesson) to Sea Dynamics to complete the registration process
Location: Wan Chai
Date: (Part A) 14th August, 2021 & (Part B) 15th August, 2021
Time: 10am - 5pm
Language: Teaching in English, textbooks and mock questions in English
📍 Exam Requirement
1. Age 18 or above
2. Applicant must submit an eye-test report on distant vision and color vision to enroll for exam
3. Applicant must attend both Part A & Part B exams on the same day
📍 Course Content
Part A: Navigation, Seamanship and Safety
- Handling characteristics and limitations of small craft
- Start up and close down safety checks
- Chart work, position fixing, ETA etc.
- Navigation of small power driven craft in restricted visibility
- Local knowledge
- International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea, including lights, sound signals, etc.
- Safety equipment to be carried on board
- Use of VHF
- Marine Department services
- Storm signals and weather
- Handling of emergency situations
- Accident reports
Part B: Engineering Knowledge
- Engines - Construction and functions of Internal Combustion Engines, Pre-start inspection, starting and stopping sequences
- Duties while underway
- Batteries and electrical equipment
- Trouble shooting and remedies at sea
- Safe operation of deck equipment
- Fire fighting and fire prevention
Mock Papers Revision Time:
Monday - Friday 10am - 8pm (no lunch break)(Close on Sat, Sun and public holiday)
Students can have unlimited trial of mock exam questions during the above period
After you attended the lessons or watched course video, and booked for exam, you can come to our office to study the mock exam questions for free during our office hours. If you enroll both Part A and Part B courses at the same time, the course is valid for 2 years. If you enroll either Part A or Part B course only, the course is valid for 1 year.
Next class will be conducted on another month (depend on how many student)